Why Choose a Low-Slope Roof?
If the roof on your commercial property is beyond repair, the time is now to select a new roofing system for installation. Explore the benefits a low-slope roof can offer you with the able roofing consultants at Blue Square Roofing and Construction, LLC.
Advantages of a Low-Slope Roof
A low-slope roof is so named because it features an angle of less than 18 degrees. Low-slope roofing is a great way to achieve low-cost, high-performing protection for your business. Here’s more about the benefits:
- Enhanced energy efficiency. Some light-colored roof membranes reflect solar radiation and lower overall heating and cooling demand.
- Long-lasting performance. You’ll benefit from a high level of durability for decades to come.
- High wind resistance. Low-slope roofing is strongly wind-resistant, so you’ll worry less about high-impact wind events.
- Easy installation. Roofing contractors use less roofing material when installing a low-slope roof, and it’s also easier to construct so you’ll save money on installation right off the bat.
- Easily maintained. The ready access of a low-slope roof makes it easier for your roofing contractor to handle any repairs, and the roof’s gentle pitch reduces the chance of accidents.
Reach out to Blue Square Roofing and Construction, LLC to delve into your options including built-up roofing, metal panel systems, polymer-modified bitumen, single-ply and spray polyurethane foam-based systems. We’re ready to answer your questions.
What Sets Us Apart
At Blue Square, quality is our watchword. We’re certified by Master Elite, North America’s largest roofing manufacturer, and licensed by the state of Alabama. We’re also certified to offer top-quality Owens Corning and CertainTeed roofing products. We have earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.